What Is Lonnie's Room?

There is a room in our home to which I navigate more frequently than the others. It makes me feel secure, it is cozy, and it is quiet. From the peak of the room, there is a large rusty metal angel suspended by a very thin wire. It would apear as if the angel is hovering over me, protecting, and always present. The lighting in the room creates a virtual display of dancing shadows around the angel.

Every evening when I am in "MY ROOM", I think of what Luciano de Crescenzo once said, "We are all like one-winged angels. it is only when we help each other that we can fly."

Monday, March 29, 2010

Do you believe?

 My blog posting was postponed this week due to an inner turmoil of my own, ......wondering if I can follow my own advise.   In thinking over the last week, I am reminded of the movie, Maid In Manhantan where a butler states:  "To serve people takes dignity and intelligence.  Although we serve people, we are not their servants.  What we do does not define what we are.  What defines us is how well we rise after falling." So..... I have contemplated over the situation and have decided to rise as high as I possibly can.... because when we believe in ourselves, we have the first secret of success.  I believe in what I do......  I believe in the people..... I believe! What about you?  Do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment